Are you Registered to vote?
Please contact the District Clerk, Susan Eliasoph, at (516) 622-6522 or email@example.com
Absentee Ballot Application
Please read the following instructions carefully before downloading and filling out the absentee ballot application.
- Complete the Application for Absentee Ballot.
- Date and SIGN the application form and return it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE by mail or in person to:
Carle Place UFSD
168 Cherry Lane
Carle Place, NY 11514
- If by mail, application must be received by Tuesday, May 9,2017
- If in Person, application must be received by Monday, May 15,2017
- Applications may not be transmitted electronically because an original signature is required.
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed, pursuant to the provisions of the Education Law, to establish your entitlement to vote by Absentee Ballot. A Ballot will then be issued to you.
You will NOT be allowed to vote by Absentee Ballot if:
- Your application is incomplete, unsigned or undated,
- You are not a qualified voter of the Carle Place School District, or
- You will be unable to vote in person on May 16, 2017 for a reason other than those provided for on the application form.
Click here for a copy of the Absentee Ballot Application
The application is in PDF format and can be read with Acrobat Reader. It has TWO pages. Please be sure to download and complete both pages.
If you are unable to download the application, you may obtain an application by calling the District Clerk at 516-622-6522 or visiting the District Clerk's Office in the Carle Place High School at 168 Cherry Lane during regular business hours.